Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Elim Cafe on Dimond

Out exploring coffee shops...must be a Tuesday morning! I was rather proud of myself last night for actually getting to bed before 12! So today is already feeling most excellent! Decided to head on down to Elim Cafe this morning. I was here once before and the place was packed...ladies doing crafts, scrapbooking, canasta, whatever it was loud and crowded. I drank my coffee and bailed. This morning there is one guy over on the computer wall (they have a counter with 4 or so computers for public use, not sure if they charge for that), a couple meeting, if I had to guess, for the first time, older, seems to be going well. Oh and I don't want to leave out the young gal working the counter very pleasant but slightly distracted as I had to get her attention in order to order. Today, americano (did you expect anything different?) and a turkey and cheese croissant.

The coffee isn't terrible, but I have a hard time believing I will find anything as good as "Steam Dot" in the realm of coffee. The atmosphere here is rather nice this morning, classical music playing in the back ground if I had to guess who it was, I would say....who are we kidding it all sounds the same to me. I think I want to come back when they have live music. They have a stage area so I can only assume they use it for that or poetry readings maybe...I am sure they have a schedule perhaps online. They do have a website: www.elimcafe.com

Elim Cafe....all in all a nice little place that I will be giving 4 cups    U> U> U> U>

No comments:

Post a Comment